Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Better People

 India Arie's Better People just played on my iTunes genius mix.  I love her but to be honest I typically skip this track.  However tonight as I was working on the project I heard it in a different way.  The 30/30 Project is all about me talking to older people, sharing the information, to become a "better people." Or at least a more informed people which in my opinion increases the potential for greatness.

The interviews are starting and I'm more than excited to say the least. Surprisingly there is a part of me that is a bit nervous, but I have to remind myself all I want to do is talk to women and learn from them as I have all my life.  Although I have gotten a lot of support and my vision of the 30/30 Project has grown, I am striving to not loose sight of its original design and purpose. 

The 30/30 Project Facebook Page has been running well despite my initial battles.  Now I'm considering trying to incorporate the blog for lengthier posts as it seems fit.  Just like life it's all part of a fabulous process!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! glad you are on Facebook and blogging again. I didn't even realize that you had been blogging, but now I will see your updates on Facebook! :) Annddd...I didn't realize you had a reading list and these books look really interesting. I will definitely be checking some of these out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration Erin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thanks. I suppose it's just the circle of life...being inspired leads to inspiration!

    ReplyDelete