Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome

Can any of you relate to having the sense that some things are worth taking risks for? With a nudge from beloved people in my life I have decided through this project I will take new strides into the virtual world. One may consider this a risk for me. My absence and slight resistance toward the social media world could likely be a strong indicator that blogging and maintaining a website will be new to me. However, I want you and many others to interact with and follow the 30/30 Project. Clearly letters and phone calls weren't going to make that happen. So, welcome and thank you for visiting the blog. Please sign up as a follower and let me know your thoughts on the 30/30 Project. I'm excited and will post updates along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment