Monday, March 22, 2010

You Don't Have To Take My Word For It

I don't plan to come with a full technicolor animated review like the all time favorite Reading Rainbow, but I have created a Related Readings slide show!  As a part of the 30/30 Project I am doing some reading, and I thought I would share some of the books on the blog so others can join me.   Those currently featured are about turning 30.  Simply click on the books featured to order them through Amazon.

 If anyone reads any of the books with me please post your reflections on the blog, and if you have suggestions of other books to explore let me know.    One might say it can serve as a virtual book club of sorts.  If anyone has an interest in partnering with me to create local 30/30 Project Book Clubs I would love to see this happen!

Unfortunately I cannot reasonably take on book clubs alone at the moment. As I'm sure many women will share in the interviews, for many women have already told me before, we must learn the limits of what we can reasonably take on and manage in our lives.  With that said, until I hear from someone I will have to see if a virtual one will do!   

I'm currently reading Midlife Crisis at 30 by Lia Macko and Kerry Rubin so take a look.....

No comments:

Post a Comment